Embark on an unforgettable ecotour in South Africa, presented by Global Conservation Force in collaboration with Wilson Creek Winery.
This immersive journey begins May 21st 2025 with 6 days in the Western Cape (Cape Town Region) of South Africa, where participants will explore the vibrant cityscape of Cape Town and indulge in the renowned wine culture of Stellenbosch, home to some of the world’s finest vineyards.
The adventure continues with 5 days in the Eastern Cape of South Africa, offering a thrilling safari experience amidst the diverse wildlife and breathtaking landscapes of this enchanting region.
Openings are going fast, apply now.
- May 20th 2025 – ARRIVE in Cape Town (No programs scheduled, Rest and Arrive)
- May 21st – 26th 2025 – Wildlife and Wine Programs in Wine Country and Cape Town Region
- May 26th 2025 – Transfer to Wildlife Safari Lodge
- May 26th – 31st 2025 – Wildlife and Wine Safari Adventure Programs
- Worry free pickup from Cape Town International to your accommodation
- 4 Star Hotel Accommodation on the Cape Town V&A Waterfront
- Visit Boulders Beach to see the Jackass penguin colony
- Visit the Cape of Good Hope
- Take the Cable Cars up to the top of Table Mountain
- Enjoy evenings shopping at the Cape Town Waterfront
- Enjoy multiple trips to South Africa’s famous wine country and try wines at several prestigious Stellenbosch wineries.
- Robben Island Tour
Kariega Game Reserve
- Comfortable and safe accommodation with AC on reserve
- Wifi accessible while at the reserve
- Photo Safari’s twice a day
- Exclusive access to GCF Rangers, K9s, and Mounted Patrol working wildlife protection and conservation
- Cultural experience at the reserve
- Cultural experience in the local communities
- The opportunity for a walking safari or river tour on reserve
- Three meals cooked fresh, all regular beverages, beer and wine