- Please note there are no physical tickets.
- This is an 18+ event. The full GCF wine series, from Wilson Creek Winery, will be available for the event and two GCF conservation beers, from Pacific Plate Brewery, will be on tap.
- Each ticket package provides a full dinner, purchase access to the GCF Wine and Beer series, entertainment, and access to an amazing raffle and silent auction.
- Each table seats 8 comfortably, we can accommodate up to 10 at one table with advance notice. If you book separately from other members in your group please let us know so we can correctly seat your table together.
- If you would like assistance making a reservation, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
General Admission ($80)
Admission to the event at 6:15 pm, full 3-course dinner, access to raffles, silent auction, GCF presentation, and live auction.
VIP Ticket ($130)
Admission to the event at 5:30 pm, 2 drink vouchers, VIP reception, first choice seating, and a gift bag.
Giraffe ($1,500, 8-person table)
Admission to the event at 5:30 pm, VIP Guests at this table will receive one gift bag per person, advertising space, 8 drink vouchers total for the table, prime seating, and honorable mention.
Rhino ($2,500, 8-person table)
Admission to the event at 5:30 pm, VIP Guests at this table will receive one gift bag per person, advertising space, 16 drink vouchers total for the table, prime seating, honorable mention.
Elephant ($4,500, 8-person table)
Admission to the event at 5:30 pm, VIP Guests at this table will receive one deluxe gift bag per person, key advertising space for the event, mention on all social media (if desired), 32 drink vouchers total for the table, prime seating, a special mention during the event, and have 8 camera traps, used in the field, named after your facility/group.
Wildlife Guardian ($5,000, Two 8-person tables)
Admission to the event at 5:30 pm, VIP Guests at these tables will receive one deluxe gift bag per person, “Event Featured by” primary sponsor of the event, and full comped bar service included.
Ballet Performance by ARC Entertainment Company
The extremely talented dancers including Kirsten Allen Bloom and Tigran Sarsyan will be performing 4 dances throughout the event.
Read more about Arc Entertainment >> https://www.arcentertainmentcompany.com
Music by Hyjinx
Enjoy live music by the talented band, Hyjinx. Playing a fresh set of French cafe jazz for our event!
FEATURED ARTIST – Maka Catori
Maka will host a mini gallery showing her “Animal Kingdom” at our event with select pieces that will be donated to our Live Auction and select pieces that will be 50% donated to GCF-50% to the artist.
Read more about Maka Catori’s art >> https://www.catori.art/about
Kale Salad – edamame, quinoa, pepitas, feta cheese, and vanilla balsamic vinaigrette
Bibb Salad – fresh herbs, goat cheese, and goddess dressing
Grilled Chicken Chardonnay – chardonnay cream sauce, toasted walnuts, and leeks
Steak – tarragon-peppercorn butter
Buttermilk mashed potatoes
Chef’s choice of roasted seasonal vegetables
Assorted mini petit fours
Vegetarian entrees upon request.
Stuffed Portabella Mushroom with quinoa, grilled vegetables, lemon oil, and parsley puree.